Friday, August 16, 2013

Tech N9ne - Something Else (NN Promo 2013)


























"Most know me as more of a metalhead, but I do enjoy and listen to various types of Hip Hop music too. I like to think of my Hip Hop reviews as the open-minded metalhead’s approach to the music, and naturally I gravitate to alternative Hip Hop genres. But I’ve always enjoyed Tech N9ne throughout the years, as he always provided me with a unique approach on topics that other popular rappers usually just pull out the scissors and glue on. While I didn’t like the modernized edge of Tech’s last release All Sixes And Sevens, I certainly consider Something Else to be a breath of fresh air..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/hiphop/album-review-tech-n9ne-something-else/

No comments:

Post a Comment